Friday, November 18, 2011

Remembering to give back this Holiday season!

 
 
I like to donate annually, every December, to my top four charities as a way to give back but also to remind myself what the holiday spirit is all about. 
I think it's easy to get caught up in the day to day hustle and bustle and also far too easy to hope someone else is "doing something about it."

This year I thought I would share my favorites in hopes of inspiring more giving.  My feeling is that, no matter how small, giving what you can makes a difference.

*I am in no way affiliated with any of these organizations, they are just causes I strongly care about. There are so many others I would gladly champion as well, and I encourage everyone to educate themselves on what is out there. Happy Holidays!

My Top Four Charities are:

❤  I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something I can do.

Edward Everett Hale
American Author



No comments: