Friday, November 4, 2011

Ingrid Gerdes on NPR’s All Things Considered!


IG on NPR’s All Things Considered!


I am so extremely excited to share that I will be performing and doing an interview on NPR's All Things Considered!! I will be traveling with my band to Washington D.C for an 11/11/11 taping which will broadcast Nationally on Thanksgiving Day! We will be performing 6 songs from my newest album "Shed." If you still haven't checked it out- now's the time!

  • Check HERE for your local air-times!
  • About NPR's All Things Considered: Currently the 5th most listened to radio show in the US with an audience of 13+ million listeners! It was also the first news program on NPR, and is broadcast live worldwide through several outlets.

Needless to say I have the highest respect for NPR and am extremely honored to have been asked on the show.


That's Not all the news I have though!


I am finally going to officially release Two new Remixes! I love the fusion sound producers Craig Welsch and Myroslaw Bytz have created. We feel like it's a new sound combining things from several genres. They are a bit dance, dub step, hip hop, house, R&B and a whole lot cool! :)


Look for them on 11/11/11 The Luckiest day Ever!