Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NPR Thanksgiving Broadcast- Ingrid Gerdes Featured artist on All Things Considered

NPR Thanksgiving Broadcast- 
Ingrid Gerdes Featured artist on All Things Considered



I'm thrilled that I was asked along with my band to stop by the NPR studios in Washington D.C this November to record a performance and interview for this Thanksgiving's broadcast of All Things Considered.

What an amazing time! 
You can tune in Nov.24th at 5:35 EST,
 and repeating at 7:35 EST on your local NPR affiliate. 

  • To find out when it airs in your town click here.

You will be hearing several songs from my newest album, "Shed," performed by myself and my band: Anthony Rizzotto, Matthew Edwards and Zack Fierman.

I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ingrid Recording at NPR studio A
The Ingrid Gerdes Band at NPR Studios

No comments: