Monday, May 7, 2012

"Shed" Music Video One year anniversary!

One Year Ago I filmed my first official music video in the Turks and Caicos islands with the talented director Vassili Shields and the lovely Assistant Director Kym Murray. What an experience! Click HERE and HERE to read more about that shoot. 
So Much Fun! I can't believe it's been a year already. Time flies when you are busy promoting an album :)

❤❤  Thank you to Everyone who has joined me on my journey so far and supported my music which is what I get up for every day. I've been doing this for a looonnggg time and your support means everything to me!

More to come from Ingrid Gerdes in the coming months. Look out for a NEW ALBUM! A New Album means, new videos, new tours, new experiences and hopefully new fans!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE that vid!