Monday, December 19, 2011

The "Shed" tour is a wrap! Recaps and Highlights

The "Shed" tour is a wrap! Recaps and Highlights

As we head right into 2012 I wanted to recap my fall 2011 tour !
My Tour band, The Ingrid Gerdes Band, was comprised of awesome players and awesome people.
Guitar: Tony Rizzotto
Bass: Matthew Edwards
Drums: Zack Fierman
I want to thank them again for their hard work and great musicianship!

We hit several cities throughout New England and the East Coast and had a wonderful time.
Meeting new people, gaining more fans and playing some great music!
Thank you to these venues for having us!
Tommy Doyles- Cambridge, MA
Rockwood Music Hall- New York, NY
Shrine World Music- Harlem, NY
Roots Cafe- Providence, RI
Ebenezers- Washington, D.C
The Avalon Theater- Easton, MD
Suba Tapas- Harrisburg, PA
☹ Unfortunately we had to cancel our show in Rochester due to conflicts, we were sad about that! Next time!

A HUGE Thank you to NPR for featuring me and my music on
this Thanksgiving's All Things Considered
*To read about or listen to that click here.

That was such an amazing experience!
I am so touched by the comments I received from people all over the world who heard the show and are new fans.  
Thank you thank you thank you!

What's next for 2012? 
I'm at it again! I have been writing songs for a new album which I plan to record next year! Stay tuned, I'm loving the sound already!

* New shows in 2012 as well so check the show date calendar HERE

Did someone say- slide show? Yes I think so! Here is a slideshow of shots from the Fall "Shed" Tour 2011!

No comments: