Friday, July 1, 2011

Update City!

Hey All! Just wanted to shoot out some updates for the coming months.


I am still in the midst of a great blues radio campaign, which has been a lot of fun. I will be performing live and giving an interview Aug 27th on WUML 91.5FM Lowell, MA at 3pm on their Blues Deluxe show so stay tuned for that!


Several tracks on the album have been licensed to retail giants Gilly Hicks, a division of Abercrombie and Fitch, and Arden B, for national airplay on their in-store radio stations.

Songs from the album will also be heard on Showtime’s The L Word and the MTV programs Teen Wolf, The Hard Times of RJ Berger, Moving In and The World of Jenks.


Upcoming Tour! Starting this October I will be traveling all over the East Coast playing shows. I’ll be performing songs from Shed and maybe some new tunes! I have already been writing 2 new albums! I am super inspired lately and have a lot of music I want to record.


Remix’s! Ever wonder how my music would sound over a hard core house or dubstep track?! Well I’ve got three awesome dance re-mix’s coming up that will answer that question. I think you’ll be dancing to them big time! Look for them late July.


This summer I am performing every weekend at private functions with my other band The Boston Players, but when the season wraps look out for new Ingrid Gerdes original music and shows!


If you still haven’t seen my new music video go check it out now. Here is one of my favorite shots from the shoot!


No comments: