Thursday, October 7, 2010

Google alert


So, I get alerts when something is written about me on google and just checked the emails for the first time in forever. (mostly because I've been awake since 5am, which is when I usually go to bed...) anyhoo I found a thread on some chat room and discovered this ( obviously the spelling is not correct but you get the gist):

RE: Who are your favourite musicians?

I like music a lot it is very nice thing for mind fresh I am listening many music but my favourite musician is Ingrid Gerdes – The Eclectic Collection,Brandon Martin Song Writer & Musician they are t
he best musician who had given the best music to the world.

I don't know who Brandon Martin is, or who wrote this but what a lovely thing to see when you are running on 4 hrs of sleep! :)

oh ya- buy my new single :) Buy Me
I'm becoming a starving artist, feel free to buy several :)

No comments: